Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Special!





Looking for a gift book, beach read or a book for your children to add to their summer reading list?





I'm offering a Summer Special on my horse books:





Buy Two, Get One Free!





Each book retails for $14.95, but throughout this summer (ending August 31, 2008) order all three for $29.90 plus $5 shipping via U.S. Priority Mail with confirmation.





All books will be signed to designated names and must be shipped to same address. However, they can be signed to more than one name.





E-mail me your name, address, phone and who to sign them to, and snail mail a $34.90 check (made to Sharon Miner) with the same info to:


Sharon Miner


512 Northampton St.


Edwardsville, PA 18704





I'll confirm the order after I receive your message and check before shipping the books.



Or, if you prefer to order from Amazon (where some of my books can also be purchased as used from sellers) visit to see all six of my books:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Sharon%20Miner



Happy Reading!

No comments: