Monday, January 31, 2011

Shedrow




Shedrow by Dean M. DeLuke is about the sudden death of a successful racing Thoroughbred, Chiefly Endeavor, and the New York surgeon, Dr. Anthony Gianni, who tries to solve the mystery. He solicits the help of a friend, Dr. Steven Highet, who is a veterinarian, and together with other friends they confront hoodlums and political bigwigs in a variety of settings.

I enjoyed the details of the racing setting, the colorful characters and the twist and turns of the plot.

I just didn't understand why some of the medical procedures had to be explained in detail when they had nothing to do with the story, especially the scenes in St. Lucia.

A portion of the sales is donated to the TB Retirement Foundation.

Visit: http://shedrow1.com/

1 comment:

FlyingHorse2 said...

Hello! Hello! You have a blog award waiting for you over on my blog! I enjoy reading yours so keep writing..whenever I travel, I like to take along reading and some of your reviews have really helped me in choosing a title! Thank you!

http://openhorseshowjudge.blogspot.com/