Sunday, October 20, 2013

20th Anniversary Sale for The Delmarva Conspiracy!




OCTOBER 2013: 

It's hard to believe that I'm celebrating the 20th Anniversary of my first novel, The Delmarva Conspiracy. Published by Greene Bark Press, this mystery/suspense story for middle grade readers and up describes an evil plot to take over the Delmarva Peninsula (Delaware/Maryland/Virginia) and how a teenage boy on a horse farm saves his father from Neo-Nazis.

I'm offering a HALF PRICE SALE! Normally $14.95, now only $7.50 with FREE shipping! And personally autographed to you or whoever you want to send it as a gift. Just e-mail me at sharonminer@yahoo.com with your order information. I accept money orders and Visa/MC. 

This hardcover is the first edition, now out of print but I still have the final box of books. The updated e-book version is available for your Kindle or Nook for only $2.99.


See all my books at http://sharonminer.webstarts.com/books.html