Saturday, September 22, 2018

The Adventures of Pedro by I Lancaster




The Adventures of Pedro by I Lancaster is about a clever donkey who is determined to have a better life on a tourist filled island. When he learns how to untie knots and open barn latches, he decides to run away after a confrontation with a mean tourist. His Mum urges him to go and he soon meets up with a sweet girl who is visiting her grandfather. His adventures are amazing and the characters - both human and equine - are unforgettable! The setting is unique and written with lots of details. Middle grade horse lovers will love this story!

I received a copy for an honest review.

At my stable many years ago, I had a couple of equine escape artists so I know this is a believable story! Although my ponies didn't escaped to avoid cruelty; they just wanted the greener grass on the other side of the fence!